If you have any questions or would like to refer a case please call our Berkeley House practice on 01905 756156.
The Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery referral service is run by Jock Queen BVSc Cert SAO MRCVS from our Berkeley House Practice. It is our aim to provide a professional, friendly and accessible service to referring vets. Jock will discuss any cases and offer telephone advice to veterinary surgeons without obligation. We also provide a radiographic reporting service.
Jock graduated from Liverpool University in 1988 and spent 5 years in practice gaining the Certificate in Small Animal Orthopaedics. He then undertook a Residency & Lectureship in Small Animal Orthopaedics at the University of Liverpool Veterinary Teaching Hospital. After moving to the Midlands in 1997 Jock worked in private referral practice and as a small animal locum whilst the Severn Veterinary Centre and Severn Veterinary Referrals were being established in Worcester.
Procedures we undertake
- Fracture Repairs – ASIF Plating, External Fixation, Growth Plate Injuries
- Spinal Surgery – Disc Disease, Cervical Spondylopathy, Lumbosacral Disease, Fractures/Luxations
- Joint Surgery – TPLO, Osteochondrosis, Cruciate Repair, Triple Pelvic Osteotomy, Patellar Luxation
- Growth Deformities – Valgus/varus Deformities, Limb Lengthening, Nutritional Disease
- Lameness Investigation – Soft Tissue Problems, Polyarthritis, Metabolic Bone Disease
- Regenerative medicine – stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma
- Angular limb deformities
- Joint dysplacia
Veterinary Surgeons if you have a case you would like to refer please print out and complete a Veterinary Referral Form, which can be faxed to 01905 457884 or call 01905 756156.
There is also a Client Registration & Information Form containing all the information your client will require before they visit us along with a registration form that can be completed and brought along at the time of the first consultation.